Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Baking!!

It has been a few years since I have been home, and available, to help mom in Christmas baking. To be honest, I can't even remember the last time I helped mom!
But this year, not only was I able to help mom, but Laura came over as well!
In a total of 4 hours we baked nanaimo bars, buttertarts, thumbprint cookies, rum balls, and for the first time, sugar cookies!
We had such a great system and would have not been able to get it done in the time we did if any of us were not there. The house smelled so yummy of christmas goodies, and the Christmas tree was up, making it feel more and more like Christmas. For once, Christmas hasn't been overwhelming and I can't wait to spend time with my family this Christmas season! (and eating lots of goodies)

Laura looking sexy in her apron
Mmmmm, buttertarts and my favorite, thumbprint cookies

Yumm, bittersweet chocolate
Look! I'm BAKING!! LOL

and the end result, sugar cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment