Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years 2011!

Bring on the last year before the world comes to an end. Heehee, just kidding, I don't believe in all that.
But I did have a great New Years, and to boot, I even remember it :)
I have a bad reputation of getting very very drunk, and barely making it past midnight :)
But not this year. Laura and Dan hosted a small party, with lots of food and drink. It was a great way to bring in the New Year, apart from Rob not being here to bring in the New Year with me. Instead, I had a fake skull given to me to kiss at New Years, thanks Laura!
It was a pretty quiet evening, lots of foot, the Hockey game, more food and drink, Battle of the Sexes board game which the ladies lost, and more food and wine.
We watched the countdown, had champagne to bring in the New Year and lots of hugs and kisses from my amazing family that I love so much; as well as some people I had just met :)






No comments:

Post a Comment